Being very new to the blogging community, we were thrilled when Laurie from Laurie’s Lovely Living surprised us with this nomination. In this short time, we’ve learned the importance of supporting one another and are honored to be a part of it all. As a recipient, we must comply by the following guidelines:
1. Display the Award Certificate on your website/blog
2. Announce your win with a post. Make sure to post a link back to me as a ‘thank you’ for the nomination.
3. Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers
4. Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have linked them in the post
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
We’ve completed the first two steps and are pleased to announce the following 15 bloggers we love :
1. Los Dos Aiko’s Jaclyn and her daughter present some of their favorite adventures in design and DIY
2. Love Library Melanie, the librarian, crafts, cooks and reads in her airstream
3. Lattes and Leggings Jen creates healthy, delicious food in NYC
4. Love + Cupcakes Paola showcases some tasty creations
5. Hello Scarlett Beautiful photos capturing life moments
6. I Spy DIY Jenni is making trend affordable and adding her own special touch
7. Dinner of Herbs Yummy and healthy all in one
8. Life is short. Eat Hard! Amazing food creations
9. Kitchen Cici Wonderful photos with delicious recipes
10. Glitter ‘N Glue Kristin teaches the art of crafting
11. Sun and Glory Beautiful life photos accompanied by clever writing
12. Eat & Relish Cory creates culinary wonders in San Francisco
13. The Doodle House Heath & Kelsey blog an hour away from us in Austin Texas and share their adventures
14. The Fancy Pants Report Style and beauty reaching us from the west coast
15. AnnaShortcakes An extensive collection of experiments in the kitchen
Now… on to number five (seven things about us):
1. We are sisters… and many times people mistake us as twins, even though we are two and a half years apart
2. We absolutely adore cats! Lucy and her hubby have a tabby named Rusty, who has been with them for 12 years! Ingrid and her soon to be hubby have….5 cats! They are all so loving and are all rescued kitties. Their names are (from oldest to youngest): Sigmund V Freud, Dr. Sanji Patel, Lucas Skywalker, Penny Marie, & Little Nemo.
3. We love to travel–especially together! Aside from being sisters, we are best of friends so we love spending time together (and it helps that “the boys” get along great too 🙂 ) Our last vacation together was to Breckenridge, CO which was divine, and we are super excited about our upcoming trip to NYC in the fall.
4. We are musical fanatics! We have a collection of Playbills and are always looking forward to the next Broadway Across America season. Our next show is The Book of Mormon in September-can’t wait!
5. We were born in Mexico and are both fluent in Español.
6. We are always aspiring for greatness and both have a super secret dream job! Ingrid’s is interior design and Lucy’s is having her own vegetarian restaurant where she can test out all her recipes!
7. And Finally…We have enjoyed our blogging more than we ever imagined! It’s a great experience and we can’t wait to continue growing!
Ingrid & Lucy